Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tyres for a Ford Focus

Options
  • 22-03-2007 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Does anyone have an idea what a set of four tyres for a Ford Focus should cost, and where in Dublin is best to buy?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

It varies wildly depending on where you buy, are you sure you need 4? If you haven't been rotating them the fronts go much quicker.

I paid anywhere from 60-150 per tire when I had mine, but I had the alloys which had a lower profile tyre. What size wheels do you have on it?

The cheapest place I know is the TAB place near oak road in D12. Can't remember the exact address or phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

depends on what spec Focus you have and which size tyres are fitted.

Advertisement