Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious crash on Dunmore Road tonight

• 22-03-2007 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

There was a serious RTA on the Dunmore Road tonight just outside Farmleigh, massive crowd had gathered, around 4 ambulances, 3 fire brigades, loads of cops etc. only hope there wasn't anybody killed. The 2 cars involved (98 Megane & 07 Corsa) are complete write-offs. This looked serious.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

ooops, get well soon to all involved!!

yeah, its on the road to waterford regional so hene the high ambulance turnout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I saw the cleanup going on after everyone had been taken away. Does anyone have the latest on it? I hope they're all ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭portlairge

no serious injuries bumps and bruises is all. i was at the scene in a professional manner as a member of one of the emergency services and it was not as serious as it looked.. but there were plenty of rubber neckers getting in the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Hmmm thats good to hear that no one got hurt badley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

It says a lot for the design of new small cars that they can stand up to a lot of force and still provide a good level of safety. Good to hear everyone's ok.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

portlairge wrote:
    no serious injuries bumps and bruises is all. i was at the scene in a professional manner as a member of one of the emergency services and it was not as serious as it looked.. but there were plenty of rubber neckers getting in the way.

Glad to hear everyone is okay then. You'll get the rubber neckers everywhere though. It was a night off from Coronation Street for them:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Was on the three o' clock news on WLR that the four people were in a serious condition? Where do they get their stories from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

WLR text
    Four injured in Dunmore Road crash
    Friday, March 23rd 2007Four people were taken to Waterford Regional Hospital last nightfollowing a serious traffic collision in Waterford City.The crash, involving two cars, happened on the Dunmore Road near the Woodlands Hotel last night at about 8.30.Four ambulances attended the scene, along with the Fire Brigade and the Gardai. It's not believed any of the injuries were serious.

Me sends Roen some cotton buds! :p

MIke.

Advertisement