Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bluetooth Handsfree

Options
  • 22-03-2007 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Was looking at that bluetooth handsfree kit in lidl next week, and i just got wondering, how does it work? is there a speaker on it or what? and when you are talking to someone on the phone, is it the mic on the phone that you are using, or does this gizmo come with a mic? tisn't a bad price, definitely better than 2 penalty points and an E80 fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

I got something similar on Ebay ages ago and it has an external mic. When I changed the car (got a 03 Accord) the lighter socket was a bit awkward so I removed the plug from the handsfree and hardwired it (with an inline fuse) to the back of the lighter socket. Then I attached it to the dash - didn't have to drill any holes - just removed one of the switch blanks. The wire from the mic is hidden behind the A pillar rubber. Very neat job if I say so myself!

bluetooth.jpg

Advertisement