Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*NEW Irish BF2 Clan (bf2eire)

Options
  • 23-03-2007 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

We are a brand new battlefield 2 clan seeking Irish members! we play on ranked servers and are friendly people who are never strict! :D We have members from all over the globe but we want more Irish people to get involved! MEMBERSHIP IS FREE! And anyone who is interested can gain admin privileges.

So check us out today! http://bf2eire.co.nr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

aacconroy wrote:
    And anyone who is interested can gain admin privileges.

So thats why there are so many crappy servers run by 10 years olds out there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Zillah some of them are older than you think. Welcome BF2Eire, shout me up some time and we'll give you a welcome match.

10 year olds, whether mentally or physically :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

aacconroy wrote:
    How very Irish.

There seems to be a lot of clans popping up these days. Long gone has time when it was just the "Big 2" or "Big 3" of us. As good as it is to see people getting communities together I still dont see the point in so many small clans when there could be a handful of superb clans kicking asses' all across Europe and showing them that we may be a small little country, but we can kick anyones ass ingame :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Winters wrote:
    How very Irish.

There seems to be a lot of clans popping up these days. Long gone has time when it was just the "Big 2" or "Big 3" of us. As good as it is to see people getting communities together I still dont see the point in so many small clans when there could be a handful of superb clans kicking asses' all across Europe and showing them that we may be a small little country, but we can kick anyones ass ingame :D
    A good idea but it would never happen. Sure didnt a few clan players from tig, 1stIB and nrg band together in ESL to represent ireland, and still do sh!te??
    Is there even much interest in bf2 nowadays anyway? I havent played it online in probably about 6 months, i assumed everyone abaonded it for 2142 as they did bfv for bf2 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

There are still loads playing it , just no one talking about it .

We still play 2 clan matches every week and don't seem to have any problem with no shows or player shortages .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

we also play clan matches for bf2 for me bf2 is way ahead then 2142 .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Good games tonight bf2eire.

Good luck in teh future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aacconroy

Hey thanks for our first match! ;) please excuse my angry members :mad: lol! looking forward for a future match :D

aacconroy wrote:
    please excuse my angry members :mad:

Haha :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

GG's last night bf2eire, you have some good players there and they'll only get better. Let me know on our IRC if you want demos.

tig.bf2|fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I want to wish all at BF2 Eire the best from us guys at 1st-ib and sure we gave them their first match so to them what to expect from the bf2 clan world. Hope yer clan grows and heres to many more fun matches lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Well aren't 1st-IB and TiG great , giving ye ye're first matches ...well [BTC] can go one better ......................chances are we would give ye ye're first win :p .

Would have to be a friendly though as we are on clanbase not enemydown .

Advertisement