Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AIRIS T920EF vs AIRIS T920XXL

• 23-03-2007 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hello everybody,

I am struggling to know the difference between AIRIS T920EF and T920XXL. Anybody can help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

afaik the xxl version has a 2gb memory card while the other has a smaller 256 or 512mb card, i'm fairly certain thats the only difference

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cgwils

That's the only difference I was able to pinpoint, with a price difference of about 30 UK pounds. The question will be: would that have any effect at all? If the maps can fit in the smaller card, what am I going to do with the extra space anyway? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Don't hold me to this but I think you can only fit a certain amount on the smaller card, like Ireland and GB maps, so you have to delete the Irish maps off the card to put on the French maps. Whereas with the 2gb card you can have all European maps on the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cgwils

That is very logical and it's what I felt would be the reason when looking at offers from other companies. Thanks Nephew!

Advertisement