Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin guitarist looking to join metal band

• 23-03-2007 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Im a 19 year old lead/rhythm guitarist looking for a heavy metal or 80's band to join.My influences are Pantera,Tony Mc Alpine, and any kind of decent 80's metal,shreddy stuff or just good proper heavy metal in general.(but mainly Pantera)I live in Dundrum,Co Dublin.I was in a band for 3 years and we gigged around alot so I have experience in that field.I have a Marshall 1/2 stack(perfect for gigs and practicing)and a Dean "Dime'o'Flame" I am a seriously dedicated guitarist of 5 years and spend as much time as I can playing,practicing and writing so I don't **** about.If you want to hear some of my work from 2 years ago then look up the songs on my bebo homepage:http://www.bebo.com/playlist/Playlist.jsp?PlaylistId=2134114125(bear in mind im much better now)

If anyone is interested ring me on 0863222935 or (01)2987069.You won't regret it.

PS.I don't really know any theory I just know how to play and make it sound right.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭rockintothebone

hey man ......were setting up a band froom scratch..... well even im a guitarist myself and im into good ol 80s shred too!.....its really hard to find sumone into the 80s ****.....i met a vocalist yesterday.....even she was interested in the 80s stuff......and if u come over to "is there anyone interested thread"...ull know whats goin on, cheers :)

Advertisement