Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What all this then??

• 23-03-2007 8:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

Google Earth continue to provide mysterious zones of mystery...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Any chance of some coordinates for that?
    There's plenty of spots around the world that governments or other organisations have asked Google to blur out.
    One is a huge circle in the middle of Washington, D.C. it's called Number One Observatory Circle, if you type that into search it'll take you straight to it. I believe it's the secretary of state's residence or something along those lines, that's why it's blurred out.
    There's another one just NE of Amsterdam, I think it's a Dutch naval base or something along those lines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Indeed, I've heard of the other, in fact the one I posted is in the Netherlands too.
    It's at 52 05'51.94'' N 4 19'37.38'' E

It seems to be a residential area just Northeast of the Hague. If you have a look around the general area theres loads of the same.

Advertisement