Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher

Options
  • 23-03-2007 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi guys,
    I'm new to this! I saw a post for installing a dishwasher to two bed apts recently. We are living in the Court. Fed up with washing!

So, is this easy enough to do yourself? For anyone that has done it, do standard size dishwashre fit in press? Costs involved! Thanks a mil.
    I will be a new person when we get this!!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Dimensions in height are fairly standard and most d/w will fit under the bench. We had one integrated into the kichen.IE the wood panel covering the dishwasher matches the presses and is therefore not visible. Provided the plastic pipe under the sink has exit point for waste water and you have a spare water point. It should be straightforward enough. I think some shops will provide installation with delivery. We chose a dishwasher instead of a washing machine when we bought as we had a washer already. we are also in the court. 3 bed house.

Advertisement