Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT txt message

Options
  • 23-03-2007 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Recieved one this morning telling me my bb order is in progress...target delivery 3-11-06!

nice :rolleyes: :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Only another 99 years to wait. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

smashey wrote:
    Only another 99 years to wait. :D

Thing is I have it over 4 months now and recieved 2 bills tho my third bill is over 3 weeks too late and I'm still waiting...pain in the arse they are :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Westie123

got one this morning as well, then later received another saying how really sorry they were about sending it in error..pity they are not equally as sorry for the crap customer service they offer........I can only dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

got my text this morning very early...woke me up :mad: anyways says will have it by 4/4/07... 2 weeks after original date given. duno if this is good or bad
    anyone know when they start chargin you? afraid their gona start before i even et the thing!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

fifib wrote:
    got my text this morning very early...woke me up :mad: anyways says will have it by 4/4/07... 2 weeks after original date given. duno if this is good or bad
    anyone know when they start chargin you?
    afraid their gona start before i even et the thing!

They have been known to go months without billing customers so make sure you keep an eye on them!

• Advertisement

just got call from my dad saying the modem arrived in post today...anyone know if this means we have broadband now or just got the box and still have to wait til 4th aprl for it

Yeah recieved an apology not long after also :D

put your resources into something worthwhile FFS BT :cool:

dub45 wrote:
    They have been known to go months without billing customers so make sure you keep an eye on them!

****ing hell, I thought something was up when due a bill on the 8th of this month and still nothing.....I could do without being stung for a whopping bill months down the line :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

fifib wrote:
    just got call from my dad saying the modem arrived in post today...anyone know if this means we have broadband now or just got the box and still have to wait til 4th aprl for it
    Plug it in and set it up is the easiest way to check. Chances are you're good to go as long as you have your username and password.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Praetor

fifib wrote:

Hello

You should have received your username and password activation text message saying that your BB order is ready to go. If you havent ring Customer Care and ask if you Broadband is active or not.

If you have problems let me know

And regarding the bill, you will not be billed until your order goes live, despite a billing error what happens is that sometimes if your line is activated after the end of a billing cycle it takes a while for you to get the bill and when you get it its normally pretty big as you are billed in for what you have used and for what you will use in advance.

Hopefully it will work ok, anyhow keep an eye on it

• Advertisement

hey thanks for the advice. connected up the modem but no luck...so presumed that it would be the 4th of april beofre it comes like the txt said...grand no worries there..... then noticd on the letter that came with modem...your 2mb broadband option2 will cost €30 per month?? i order 2mb total talk and broadband...

rang them up...only broadband was ordered and will have to wait another 10 days for the phone calls to be included too!!

Advertisement