Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longford wireless options

Options
  • 23-03-2007 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

I have had Last Mile out today and they have told me I probably won't be able to get their wireless service due to one tree being in the way.

Eircom will take months to install a telephone line so looking at our options to get broadband that allows VOIP calls.

Anyone got any ideas around Newtownforbes/Drumlish area ???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Do Crossans supply out your way??? They are the cheapest at 9mb and €39 per month!! Suppose to be excellent service!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭FRM

No chance of Crossans running to my field !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 catherinem

i posted this message a while ago about wireless service in longford.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055066500&referrerid=

we haven't got the datacard from 3 as yet...but i'll post back when we have an let you know what the response time is like etc.

good luck, catherine

Advertisement