Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

language schools in spain

Options
  • 23-03-2007 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

im hopin to go to a language school in spain(barcelona) for a month to 6 weeks in the summer. if anyone knows of a cheap one or can give any advice that would be appreciated. im also looking for an apartment or flat to stay in while im there.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Afuera

mac123 wrote:
    im hopin to go to a language school in spain(barcelona) for a month to 6 weeks in the summer. if anyone knows of a cheap one or can give any advice that would be appreciated. im also looking for an apartment or flat to stay in while im there.
    thanks

This language school is decent and also fairly cheap. I've been taking classes there for the last 5 months or so:
    http://www.escuelamediterraneo.com/default_eng.htm

As regards the apartment situation, maybe you could check out www.loquo.com. It shouldn't be too hard to find a place if you're willing to share, but it's pretty hard right now to find a decent place, at a decent price if you want it just for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

thanks il have a look at them. i wont be on my own, theres going to be 3 of us. are there many students there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Afuera

mac123 wrote:
    thanks il have a look at them. i wont be on my own, theres going to be 3 of us. are there many students there?

There's a max of about 16 per class.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I used www.languagesabroad.com before in France. I'm pretty sure they do Spanish too. There's generally about 10 or 15 people in a class, which range in ability from complete beginner upwards. They can also help you sort out accommodation pretty easily.

Advertisement