Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

has anybody succesfully set up their SE k800i to receive meteor MMS?

• 23-03-2007 2:02pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hi, i have a vodafone k800i but got it unlocked by Vodafone and now use it on the meteor network.

i am trying to get mainly MMS settings to receive picture messeges and i suppose wap setting would be a bonus but not necessary.

i have contactyed meteor, they told me to contact sony ericsson, SE told me that i need to get the settings manually from meteor!

i have tried to download the settings from the websires, meteor using the w300i and the SE official website but i never actually receive the text messege!

can anybody help?

What operator you are with : Meteor
    What type of account you have: Pre-Pay (Top Up)
    Make / model of handset you are using : SE K800i unlocked

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Mini_Moose

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=se&lc=sv&ver=4000&template=ps1_1_1_3&zone=ps&lm=ps1_1&pid=10407

go there and enter the details of the phone and network. you get the settings sent to your phone. pretty handy and i have used it for the last two phones i got

edit: sorry i just reread your post and it seems as if you have tried this already. strange as i have never had a problem with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Get them from the Sony site or enter them manually from the big sticky thread on the top of this forum. It's not a Meteor issue as they don't stock the phone.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

chrislad wrote:
    Get them from the Sony site or enter them manually from the big sticky thread on the top of this forum. It's not a Meteor issue as they don't stock the phone.

tryed that too, but im a bit simple when it comes to these things!
    thanks for the comments, will give it another try!

Advertisement