Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fooked up bumper looking for good home

Options
  • 23-03-2007 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I recently ploughed my mitsubishi carisma into a ditch (not my fault, farmer left **** all over the road. Twas like driving on ice.... brown smelly ice) and wreaked my front bumper and front left light, everything else is fine. was just wondering if all/or indeed any mitsubishi parts are interchangable? like could i fit a lancer or galant bumper onto my car?? Does anyone know where i can get parts from, preferrably cheap but good ones?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

i suspect you will need a carisma bumper to fit a carisma car

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

was just wondering if all/or indeed any mitsubishi parts are interchangable?

Pretty much any bumper from any Jap car will fit. They all look the same.*

*Won't really fit, but not far off I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

maidhc wrote:
    Pretty much any bumper from any Jap car will fit. They all look the same.*

*Won't really fit, but not far off I'd say.

Just make sure it's the right colour. And obviously the right end, front vs. back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Sue the Farmer, you cannot let any debris on the road in this day and age. Make a complaint to the Local Authority (Co. Council) and the Gardai also. That is ridiculous, I see it happening regularly and it is a disgrace. Try make the gombeen farmer pay for the bumper.

Advertisement