Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] calling all cars!

Options
  • 23-03-2007 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

i mean debts.

if i have loaned you money in the past i owuld greatly appreciate you returning the favor, im dangerously low on monies (13m) and my domi's insurance is up. dont ask me to remember giving you money as i usually do it when drunk but if you remember me helping you out it would be nice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

L@awlligaggerage @D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

speaking of debts, are you ever going to pay me back all those interceptors (3) and 30 million handouts (4) i gave you back in ASCN?

doubt it so keep quiet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

*see post #2*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

We have some bits left over from that guys ship that was blown up (Conflag L x2). They couldn't be repaired so couldn't sell/recycle. They are worth a few mill if you want.

Saki sent you some cash as well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

How the hell can people afford to give 30 mil donations? I'm struggling to get 20mil :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

feylya i often support new players with handouts, plus ry is a friend and we fought together a lot while we were in ascn so i didnt mind helping him out.

its very easy to make money once you are established, rig sales have stabilised to a point now where you can make a regular extra income with minimal time sink salvaging.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

It's not the fact that you give out money, it's the fact you have all the money. Must check out selling rigs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

/me looks at the 1.5bil in his wallet,

was 1.7b a few days ago but i had to buy a few things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

/me says something about himself which is relevent to the topic, points out that I have more then every poster previous to me, but at the end of the day is a pointless self-promoting statement.

/me adds a grin smiley for effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

/me wishes Maddzy was around more. I miss hearing tales of his asteroid husking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement