Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Pathfinder Jeep. Any good?

Options
  • 23-03-2007 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I looking to change the car at the moment and I'm trying to decide what to buy. I was thinking of buying a new diesel saloon car because I need to do some towing but I started looking at commercial jeeps and I've realised that there is some very good value out there.
    The Nissan Pathfinder Commercial looks like like a nice machine and it's very well specced at a good price. Does anyone have any experiences with the Pathfinder???
    I would be buying it as a private buyer not a commercial so I would have to pay the vat. Would I get away with commercial tax?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Would I get away with commercial tax?

"Getting away" is always possible ...legal it isn't :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

The lad that fixes our tractors at work has had a commercial one of these for about 4 months now, fairly happy with it. He said its more comfortable thatn the last one he had, another mitsubishi jeep, L200 i think.

Advertisement