Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with nivida s-video set up

Options
  • 23-03-2007 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

ok i am trying to set my tv up with my gts through a s-video cable i have them both pluged in and when i use the nivida control panal i can get them to sync and everthing but i cant get them to work at diffrent resoultions.my old ati card could do this no prblems.when i put them onto lets say 1600x1200 my lcd is fine but the tv looks **** and i cant see a thing.is there anyway to change this so i can play the tv at a lower res then the lcd like the ati drivers.

any ideas guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Not possible with NVIDIA & using clone mode.

I think it was possible at some time but broke in the drivers and was never fixed or maybe I'm remembering something else, not sure really...

I have not tested this out but Ultramon is supposed to be able to do it (independent resolutions for mirror/clone modes).

is this an SDTV or HDTV ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ahh its just a old mitsubishi tv with s-video so i use it .

tnx 8t8 will try that.

Advertisement