Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Msc Course in computers

• 23-03-2007 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

What are the best places to do an MSc in computer science . Im not sure what to do a MSc in tbh, something that would make worth my while rather than something im interested in like web development :S

im doing comp science and software engineering, get my degree this here, hoping for a 2:1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I did my MSc in Computing Science in Griffith College.

Couldn't fault them, really. Top notch college, generally decent staff, great facilities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Depends on whether or not you want to do a research-based or taught masters. If it's the latter, IT-Tallaght have a very good course content-wise.

M.Sc. in Distributed & Mobile computing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i think taught masters. is there different degrees of qualifications given at the end? is it harder than your final year degree course ?

Advertisement