Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Collection of Xbox 360 for repair

• 23-03-2007 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I was on the phone to the tech support yesterday about my 360. They said they'll send a courier out to collect it and deliver it back. She told me that I'll receive a sticker in the post in 3-5 days. I should put the Xbox in a box (not the original) without any accessories or hardrive. Put the sticker on the box and ring the number for the courier to collect it.

Anyway, it didn't go like that at all. The courier arrived today while I was out. My mam just asked him what he wanted. She put the xbox in the original box, without the accessories but with the hard drive. He took it and that was that. How do I track it? Will I get my hardrive back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Yes but most likely without your data.
    How did the courier know to come unless you called them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

mcgovern wrote:
    Yes but most likely without your data.
    Ah damn.
    How did the courier know to come unless you called them?
    Haven't a clue. I just know it was a UPS courier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

You could try ringing UPS and giving your name.They may have your details

I got the UPS tracking number last week and have been tracking it since.
    Type: Package
    Returned On: 28/03/2007
    10:32
    Returned To: WEITERSTADT, DE
    Signed by: VOLL
    Service Type: STANDARD

I got an automated email only yesterday saying the received the Xbox. How long should it normally take? It's been 3 weeks since the courier came.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It's been 3 weeks? Why haven't you called them?

I'd have been on the phone to them after a week to find out what's going on, and make sure everything is still on track. Give 'em a ring. Turnaround time on mine (long time ago now though) was exactly a week.

• Advertisement

I didn't know how long it was supposed to take. :o I'll ring them now.

They just said they received it on the 28th and it's now in test drive or something. Because of Easter it's probably taking longer than usual.

Advertisement