Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Question for those with Ipod & Itrip

• 23-03-2007 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

I bought an 8GB Nano from the O2 shop. I bought an Itrip off eBay. The Griffin Itrip Came in official packaging, but I'm wondering is it fake and it is driving me mad. In order for the Itrip to work it has to be inserted/reinserted into the Ipod about 3 times for it to work. If the ipod is moved or shaken slightly the itrip turns off.

My question is (for anyone with an Itrip) is this is regular behavior for the Itrip or is mine a fake?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

I wouldnt know about fake , but certainly it seems to be faulty , I have an itrip and it works fine for me. I dont see any of the symtoms that you see, If I block the transmission , ( put something metal in front of it ) it will stop transmitting but works fine as soon as the obstruction is removed with no re-setting or anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

daveg wrote:
    I bought an 8GB Nano from the O2 shop. I bought an Itrip off eBay. The Griffin Itrip Came in official packaging, but I'm wondering is it fake and it is driving me mad. In order for the Itrip to work it has to be inserted/reinserted into the Ipod about 3 times for it to work. If the ipod is moved or shaken slightly the itrip turns off.

My question is (for anyone with an Itrip) is this is regular behavior for the Itrip or is mine a fake?

Do you have any sort of cover on the ipod? If so it could be blocking a proper connection so to speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Thanks guys. Bought a new Itrip in PC World yesterday and it's perfect. Fu*king eBay strikes again. Is everything for sale on eBay a fake?

Advertisement