Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Visas website

Options
  • 23-03-2007 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

I think a few boards users might use this site. It has plenty of people who moved to the US and their visa issues, has become a site I regularly check out. The site url is http://www.visajourney.com. Any other boardsies use it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Kattyboy25

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I wish I knew about this website before. Why didn't anyone tell me. Me so happy ;-) Ruu I could kiss you ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It is interesting to see the amount of people going through the same, makes you feel a bit better about all this immigration muck and that you are not the only one. :) My username is Ruairi on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

I use the same site, it was great for me when i was going through the process. Saved me from getting a lawyer. Also british xpats is good as well for advice.

I havent posted in a while just the odd time as dont have the time nowadays with the new job.

Advertisement