Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who moderates the moderators in here???

Options
  • 23-03-2007 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

is there a BIG boss in here?? anyone know, No smart unintelligent answers from mods please, thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The Admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭the demon

how do i contact them?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The admins, in alphabetical order, are Cloud, DeVore, ecksor, regi, Vexorg.

You can contact them directly via PM. If you have a complaint about moderation then the typical routes are a post on Feedback, which is a public invitation for everyone to join in and voice their opinion (this is usually not an effective choice), or a post here where things get answered only by admins, SMods and a couple of other people with useful things to say. Otherwise a direct PM to whichever admin you feel is most likely to help often works quite well.

If you decide to PM me and I get it before I go off watching football for the day I'll try to look into any problems, otherwise I'd get back tomorrow.

Advertisement