Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Virtual PC 2007 and Vista

• 23-03-2007 11:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭

Hi i know that it is not suported on Vista Home Premium, but i don't seem to be able to swap users in Vista any more.

Anyone else experience this. I am running XP on a Vista Host

Appreciate any insight.

Thanks

Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

You mean users accounts in Vista ?

Can you log in as one or is fast user switching not working ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

Yes, User accounts.

When i try to switch users it keeps going back to the current one.

At the moment, since Vista is set to automatically boot into one of the user accounts, i can't log into my admin account.

It does not matter if Virtual PC is running or not.

Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Have you tried undoing the auto log on tweak for your account ?

There is no old stlye XP admin account in Vista (it is hidden) your user account should be an admin one unless you created another account with lower privileges.

I have one account i have set as an administrator and two standard user accounts.

Going to try turning off the auto login today and see if it helps. Will let you know.

Shane

Turning off Auto Logon did the trick. With a bit of luck i will be able to turn it on again and use it normally.

Cheers

Shane

• Advertisement
Advertisement