Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor mms

• 24-03-2007 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hey guys i got an unlocked W850i from expansys a few days ago. I tried getting the mms and wap settings from meteor and from sonyericsson site but with no avail i found the post on here and successfully set up the wap 2.0 settings but i can't seem to get the mms to work at all, i dont use wap but mms i really want, any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭hosi

Just ring Meteor and ask them to give you mms settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭7.Ronaldo

Go to Messaging > Settings > Picture Message > MMS Profile and make sure 'Meteor MMS' is selected. If this is not the case, scroll through the list of options and select 'Meteor MMS' from the list. If this is not available it means that you dont have the correct MMS settings on your phone. You'll need to go to the Sony Ericsson website to download them because theirs a problem with the Sony Ericsson settings on the Meteor website.

If you download the settings again and theirs still no option to select 'Meteor MMS' it may mean that your phone has reached its capacity and can no longer accept new settings. To solve this problem you will have to perform a 'Master Reset'. On other handsets this means you will lose anything saved to your phone such as phone numbers and text messages but on a Sony Ericsson it will only clear your settings. To do this go to Settings > Master Reset. Once this has been done download the settings again from the Sony Ericsson website, turn your phone off, turn it back on and then send yourself a blank MMS message.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

when i rang meteor they said they'd send me the setting which ive never gotten, i tried master reset and had the settings sent from sony site but once again they didnt arrive, i entered in settings again manually then and once again wap works perfectly but mms still no luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

hosi wrote:
    Just ring Meteor and ask them to give you mms settings.

My post seems to have disappeared but Meteor don't normally have settings for phones they don't stock. Sony Ericsson is the best site to use or enter them manually from the settings in the sticky. Or call into a Meteor store. There may be someone there who has the knowledge to get them set up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

yea ill take a stroll down to meteor tomorrow and see if they can do anything, thanks for your help guys i'll post back if i have any news

• Advertisement
Advertisement