Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Haha..

Options
  • 24-03-2007 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Wonder do they get pulled over much?

3740275046a3893105431b151144014l.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mike07

Looks well looked after in fairness to them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Is that a cardboard cutout on the roof or is the whole thing (badly)photoshopped?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The UHF and VHF antennae are missing. Back to the photoshop cormie!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

It's not my creation, I spend hours making the tiniest of buttons for my websites, that would probably take me days! Days I don't have;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

worst photoshop ever :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

D'ya hear all the photoshop experts complaining:rolleyes: Jeeze guys if ye're so great whey don't y'all come up with something better? The pic is only meant as a gag, so just accept it for what it is!

Well done Cormie, it made me laugh anyway:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

Thats brilliant!

First glance I thought it was real...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

DeBeere wrote:
    Thats brilliant!

First glance I thought it was real...

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

HAHA, quality!

Over here in St paul there was a black van with the word Garda on the front and sides, no idea what it was all about, must find out.

When I get my PC up and running agaion, I must post up a pic of my car in LFS with a Garda skin. In a given race I'll know who is Irish pretty quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

A fella I know had an ex english cops MV6 Omega for drifting, put garda strips along the side and his phone number on the back panels, i.e. *****'s Confidential 087*******, and put D1 in big letters on the roof!!

Apparently it was still road legal but looked exceedingly stupid, never got hassle off the cops either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement