Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port forwarding on a Netopia 2247NWG

Options
  • 23-03-2007 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Sorry to be bringing this post up from the dead but I seem to be having a problem with my Netopia 2247NWG and Bittorrent. I have ports 49015 - 49055 forwarded to my computer on the local network. My base port is set to 49015. I have the firewall set to low on the router. And I have 49015 to 49055 open on my computer. But for some reason I get the yellow bars in Bittorrent and it says "Downloads may be slow: Probably firewalled/NATed".

Anyone have any idea why this might be? It works fine in my student accommodation with ntl and a netgear router so I think its something on the router that I need to sort out. It worked fine before about a year ago but one day I clicked on "Reset Router" instead of "Restart Router" by mistake and I can't get it working right since. Hope someone can help me out with this one.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

bman, in future please do not drag up old threads
    If you have a question I'd rather you make a new thread then drag up a thread that was last active in May 2006 and before that last active in December 2005!.

New thread created and moved to net/coms :)

Advertisement