Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aeon Spoke

• 24-03-2007 6:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭

Anyone else heard this stuff? It features ex-Cynic members Sean Reinert and Paul Masvidal flexing their alternative rock muscle in rather spectacular fashion. Genuinely original and truly beautiful music, few bands in this genre catch my interest, but this is urely worth a listen, especially if you're in need of a break from all that neck snapping death metal :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yeah got the album a while back. It's good, but one can't help but think of the missed potential :(

They had a tune called Sand And Foam which appeared on an EP they released a year or so before the album, if you can find a copy of it, check it out, amazing tune. I was really disappointed when it didn't make the album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭LightofDarkness

It's on the latest album from 2007, not sure if it's released yet ;) but it's self-titled and Sand and Foam is the 3rd song. And it is an awesome tune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Ahhh excellent. I love that bleedin song :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

I was hoping this was going to be about Aeon from Sweden. ;/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭LightofDarkness

Aeon from Sweden are good too. They're like a more brutal Deicide. Which is always nice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement