Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Living room AV cabinet

• 24-03-2007 7:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Does anyone know someplace in Dublin (or even countrywide) that stocks good AV equipment cabinets with glass doors (kid proof). Would need to house about 6 items and be of suitable depth etc.

Merci!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭branners69

I looked everywhere and I mean everywhere!!

The best selection is in the Argos catalogue, I spent over 10k on my system and I ended up buying a €150 cabinet from Argos :rolleyes:

I was as surprised as the next person!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

We've ordered one of these....http://www.domeav.com/a60m.htm
    from a furniture shop in Clare. Looks the job. The doors are lockable as well. And it's on castors.
    The backing has holes marked where you can easily remove pieces for fitting the cables.

On the down side, we ordered it back in Jan. Don't know the name of the importers that they're getting it from but I'm prepared to wait. Was looking for ages and everything else was too small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Ayashii

Thanks for the comments!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭uzami

i'm trying to get these guys to deliver to ireland

http://dwell.co.uk/product.php?prod=102931

and then buy an IR repeater.....

Advertisement