Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avid Liquid

• 24-03-2007 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone using Avid Liquid? I've got it and find it really flakey when applying effects - buffer over run crashes etc are quite a regular occurance and the green screen keying effects don't seem to be working probably. - anyone else experiencing these problems ? - have upgraded all the drivers on my machine to latest specs but still having problems. Contacted Avid support and got the standard moronic suggestions that I had already applied .
    cheers
    reece

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Since Avid bought it, I wouldn't be suprised if it's nose dived, when it was Pinnacle I loved it, never had any problems.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

yeah, looks like avid buys it up, then slowly runs it into the ground - standard thing done when a large software house buys a smaller one inorder to kill a competing - unfortunately I'm €600 out of pocket. What are you using at the moment john?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Nothing really, I spend too much time sitting on Avid's/Quantel in work that I don't do anything at home. Working 72 hours a week atm.

John

Advertisement