Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy wheel refurb near Kilkenny

Options
  • 24-03-2007 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I was wondering do any of ye know anywhere near Kilkenny that does alloy refurbishment.
    I heard of a man in Carlow, Tullow to be exact who is a master at it by the name of Tom Tallon. Unfortunately I can't find anyone who has his number or knows his exact location.
    Come on boards I know ye won't let me down!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I was told about this fella too. If you get info on him please let me know..

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

I was told about this fella too. If you get info on him please let me know..

Will do man no bother, don't seem to b any takers here doh...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Maybe post this in the "Motors" forum, some of them might know.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

yea did that alright and they gave me the number. unfortunatly it was the wrong one so i pent bout half an hour on the phone eventually found some one who knew his number...

Bit of advice don't call 11850 its crap 11890 is the way to go!!

Tallon wheels, Clonmore, Tullow, Carlow - 0599156179

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

Any word on prices etc?

• Advertisement
Advertisement