Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherry Fitz v Dooley

Options
  • 24-03-2007 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Folks,
    Giving thought to selling up and had the two above mentioned agents over to look at the Gaff. Both v professional but one way more pricey than the other.. Anyone out there got any experiences of either?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 CathD

daveco23 wrote:
    Folks,
    Giving thought to selling up and had the two above mentioned agents over to look at the Gaff. Both v professional but one way more pricey than the other.. Anyone out there got any experiences of either?
    Thanks

Hey Daveco23,

We are with Dooley, my wifes parents with SherryFitz. we have no probs with Dooley (other than market quiet as a mouse with 13 or so of our 2 beds on myhome!).

MIL said that SF were slow to get their house on the websites, and possibly overpriced their house initially, but didn't charge her for professional photography by way of an apology. They have had an offer, albeit way below the asking price.

I don't recall what they are being charged in terms of percentage by SF, PM me if you want to know what Dooley are charging us.

To be honest, I think most of the real estate agencies are entering new ground with the way the market has gone, they have had it easy in recent times.

Cheers,

Mr. CathD.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

We went with Dooleys, and had the place sold within 3 days of it going on the market. That was probably down to a little bit of luck, as apparently the buyer had looked at another identical property, but the sale fell through a week before, so he was ready to go.

They had the place up on myhome.ie, daft and their own website the same day they took the photos. We found them very good to deal with in general.

Advertisement