Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripwave. Try before you buy?

Options
  • 24-03-2007 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Ignoring the fact that this is a poor product compared to DSL or Cable or anything else for that matter is there anyway to try this product in your home before commiting to buy.
    Looking at the coverage maps the location that I want to install it in is just on the edge of the coverage map so I don't know whether it will work or not.
    Is there anyway to try the service before you buy it?
    The Apartment in which I want to install it doesn't have a phone line, isn't served by internet over cable and external aerials or dishes can't be erected.

Thanks,
    Mailman.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ast

I was told when buying it that I could return it for a full refund within 3 days. I didn't have to though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I asked a couple of assistants recently in different shops about this and they were all adamant that you can try it out and return it if it doesn't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

got confirmation from sales support.
    return within 7 days for refund.

Advertisement