Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else feeling the burn?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Font22 wrote:
    why is it at the very last hurdle we all crumble? i was fairly motivated for the xmas exams but all that energy and optimism has been replaced with a never ending desire to see the next episodes of prison break and lost. i'm a complete mess!

I'm the exact same :( I've got an exam at 7.30, and I'm trying to fight the desire to watch the latest prison break! Ridiculous, I should flay myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I want to do well in my exams, and Im not lazy, its just thats its so nice outside :)

I really should have done more exams at christmas when it was cold and raining

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I think I'm going to die. I've been up since 7:00 this morning and have to get up at 5:40 tomorrow morning(technically this morning). Commuting + final year makes john something, something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I tells ya. I might just explode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

cant wait for The Fear to kick in, thats when the real fun begins;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

The frear has kicked in. 8.30 today and I was queing outside the library!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i can confirm that the latest episode of prison break is a pure gem, SO GOOD! on the other hand i also managed to cover a little bit of study which is always good! HURRAY on all fronts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Font22 wrote:
    why is it at the very last hurdle we all crumble?
    The worst thing is, I'm paying fees for this year, and even that isn't motivating me. I'm really tempted to just leave college after this year with my general BSc and not bother coming back for 4th year. After 5 years here, I'm just insanely sick of the sight of this place. It's just not what it used to be. 3rd year seems to give me all sorts of quarter-life crises...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I really wish the FEAR would hit. I'm so unmotivated it's unreal. I've so much to do, and just no interest in doing it. Ah sure, it's only finals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Ha, I have no exams. Marvellous.
    Fear? What fear?*

*Nobody mention the shítloads of essaying I still have to do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

the last few days have been the worst for me..
    ive gone to no lectures but all my labs.3 hour labs are the worst thing in the world when the sun is blazing down...............
    Also the girls around uni at this time of the year are unreal!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

damn you sun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Everyones' talk of study is beginning to scare me. The daunting prospect of actually having to do more than 2 hours study for anything is rather horrible.

Next Tuesday is a rather looming prospect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I have the Fear.

EDIT: I'm aiming to get a good bit done over the weekend.

Advertisement