Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Aston Martin rental

Options
  • 24-03-2007 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hi Guys,

Anyone know where i could rent an Aston Martin or a Ferrari for 2 days in either the Limerick or Cork area? Any ideas how much it would cost and what the driving age is?

Thx
    ken

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

a couple of years ago I priced a rental of an SL55 in the UK and it was priced at about stg£600 per day.

I'd imagine in ireland anything similar would be at least twice that plus the min age would be mid thirties. I know to rent an E-Class in ireland you have to be at least 30 for most companies.

Advertisement