Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inserting webcode into website

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Are you just asking how to put that code into a page with Dreamweaver, or do you want to actually change the output of the code?

For option #1 ... there should be an option in Dreamweaver to 'edit source' or 'edit HTML' or similar. Select the option and you'll see the HTML code for your page. Try to find where you want your image to go, paste in the code you've got, then go back to normal view.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Goodshape wrote:
    Are you just asking how to put that code into a page with Dreamweaver, or do you want to actually change the output of the code?

For option #1 ... there should be an option in Dreamweaver to 'edit source' or 'edit HTML' or similar. Select the option and you'll see the HTML code for your page. Try to find where you want your image to go, paste in the code you've got, then go back to normal view.

Worked a charm - many thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭WhatsGoingOn

sticker wrote:
    Hey all,

I want to insert a web image into a wenpage I'm making with Dreamweaver 8. The web code is as follows:

from this site : http://babystrology.com/tickers/

How do I add the image with just the text the site has provided?

Thanks in advance

and make sure you get permission from the site owner for the image:)

Advertisement