Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toca 3 ps2 League

• 24-03-2007 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi there

Just got hooked up to this and think it's amazing.

Problem is all the drivers seem to be Americans and from the deep, deep south....;)

Are there any Irish drivers? And if so, is there a decent league set up for Toca 3 on the PS2?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

I'll take that as a no then :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Well being honest Toca3 is rubbish,its as far from a realistic racer as they come imo.
    Most guys here are into racing sims ie not your usual arcadey or mainstream stuff.

Checkout rfactor and its hundreds of mods,live for speed,Grand prix legends to name a few for a proper racing experience :)

There are many many leagues for the games ive mentioned.

The whole point of a league is driver skill and setting up of ones car,toca requires little skill imo and thus doesnt lend itself to the running of a proper league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

He's talking about the PS2 though Dcully.

Not a fan of TOCA myself, fraid I can't contribute :( I doubt there is an Irish league TBH, UK maybe with some irish drivers is possible.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

doh,, my bad,,i must read fully next time :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

Well I race online GPL through VROC all the time, but I fancied a bit of NASCAR bashing and all that messing with some Irish but not to worry

I'll stick to GPL, even if it takes itself TOO seriously ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

If you feel the need to do NASCAR bashing, grab a copy of NR2003.

Advertisement