Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Little Help Please

• 24-03-2007 8:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Rite my friend doesent have broadband at home and he wanted to download some games so i said GRAND just bring your Hard Drive and put it on my xbox and we can set up an acc and you can download some games .SO we did and they worked great BUT he just rang me and told me that when he switched it on at home that he only has the trial versions of the games !! WTF now he is blaming me for losing his 3000 micro points ? am i missing something i mean why would it be doing this ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

They're tied to the XBox live account they were downloaded on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

But we opened a brand new xbox live acc on his HD one month free sub and everything .So it is his xbox live acc the only thing we did was use my core system to give him the internet !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Aparently some of the game gets saved to the core for privacy reasons itl work online but not off ..I wounder if we just bring his whole xbox over will he be able to download again for free ?

Advertisement