Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are hardwareversand.de legit?

Options
  • 24-03-2007 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Hi, I posted this in consumer issues but no one replied, I am posting it here as it's a tech. company that has been mentioned here before. Has anyone dealt with them? I'm thinking of buying something from them but they only accept bank transfers so I'm a little nervous....any information would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

yeah there legit , khannie bought from them , prices look good but you pay a little more for the shipping not much 14euro i believe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

99% of german online shops only accept bank transfer, germans dont like credit cards or paypal. My brother got stuff off them a load of times, always great value for pc stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭chalkitdown

Thanks for the replies, am thinking of buying a 22in. monitor, the prices are a lot better than anyone else and shipping is only 20e. To the bank then! Thanks again lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

papu wrote:
    yeah there legit , khannie bought from them , prices look good but you pay a little more for the shipping not much 14euro i believe?

I did buy from them alright. Total delivery time was 8 working days (from start of order, bank transfer, bank transfer confirmed, goods shipped, to received goods).

I got a load of gear. All perfect. Customer service is not as good as komplett (for sure. I queried two things, only received one reply). As such, I'd be wary about RMA service, but...fingers crossed....

The prices are hard to beat though.

Delivery is fixed at 20 euro. You wont be able to track properly (don't be surprised when this happens).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

Used them - Good shop, not dodgy.

I wouldn't be too concerned about not being able to track properly. You can't track properly with Komplett either.

Khannie wrote:
    I did buy from them alright. Total delivery time was 8 working days (from start of order, bank transfer, bank transfer confirmed, goods shipped, to received goods).

I got a load of gear. All perfect. Customer service is not as good as komplett (for sure. I queried two things, only received one reply). As such, I'd be wary about RMA service, but...fingers crossed....

The prices are hard to beat though.

Delivery is fixed at 20 euro. You wont be able to track properly (don't be surprised when this happens).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

wow the prices are cheap and they actually have an english translation of their site... coola boola :D

Advertisement