Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henry Rifle Dealers

Options
  • 24-03-2007 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

does anyone know of a dealer who sells henry repeating rifles? in particular the lever action .22. I contacted the company and they told me that Landers in tralee do them but they havent answered my emails and frankly, if they they cant even be bothered to reply to a simple question ,id rather take my business elsewhere

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

You are better off ringing them,and talking to Tim Landers himself!
    Some of the chacters that work there are abit shall we say "firearms knowledge challanged":rolleyes:
    I dunno know if Henry arms does .22 lever actions.The name still exists but,they make the AR7 rifle nowadays .The one that can be taken apart and stored in it's floating buttstock[of James Bond,from Russia with love, fame] They had two of them in stock about three weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

I dunno know if Henry arms does .22 lever actions

They do - have proved good sellers, I understand.

http://henryrepeating.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

You live & learn:D

Advertisement