Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange But Delicious Eating Habits/recipes

• 25-03-2007 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

I'll Start. Toasted Cheese Sandwiches Are Lovely With Mayonaise

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Tayto and chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

Waffle With Cheese Melted On It Then Beans Poured Over It

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Oman wrote:
    is this thread sposed to be strange food? Toasted cheese sambos with mayo is the opposite of strange, it's essential in fact!!

anything sweet and salty together, just YUM. Popcorn and chocolate, McDonald's chips dipped in McFlurry, anything peanut butter and chocolate (Reese's Peanut Butter Cups), etc etc... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

anything sweet and salty together, just YUM. Popcorn and chocolate, McDonald's chips dipped in McFlurry, anything peanut butter and chocolate (Reese's Peanut Butter Cups), etc etc... :D
    agreed!!!:D
    i eat peanut butter with everything, its amazing. chicken/beef/turkey/apple/banana/jam and peanut butter sambos, all are equally great:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

ahhhh now i get the name ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Oman wrote:

How is this anyway remotely a strange eating habit?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

koka curry noodles on bread or in a roll!!!! enough carbs to kill a horse :D:D

ahhhh now i get the name ;)
    haha, ya sussed me out already!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

Toast with peanutbutter, cheese and raspberry jam! mmmmm :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Choco-cheese sandwiches. 2 slices of bread of choice - one with thick layer of chocolate spread, the other with thin layer of Philadelphia. Yum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Misticles wrote:

I do that too, but with chicken flavour noodles.. Lovely :p

Misticles wrote:

This is great on white bread with LOADS of butter, so it all melts and runs out... mmmmmmmmmmMMMMM

olaola wrote:
    This is great on white bread with LOADS of butter, so it all melts and runs out... mmmmmmmmmmMMMMM
    i know its not wierd at all but i love this with chunky mccain oven fries, dunno why, but it has to be those exact chips.
    apparently my dad never heard of chip butties til he met my mam:eek:

oh and EVERYTHING tastes better between a slice of bread and butter:D

p-nut wrote:

oh and EVERYTHING tastes better between a slice of bread and butter:D

That goes without saying.

I have a friend who is also loyal to McCains Chunky - won't touch another chip (except for chipper ones)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

a cheese bagal with crisps and mayonaisse on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭KC81

I like chicken flavoured koka noodles with garlic and scallions with a poached egg on top. (great when goes runny all over noodles) some people who have seen me eat this find it very weird combination. i dont see how it is though. i have been thinking of trying it with bread noodles grilled with poached egg added after ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Peanutbutter, cheese and banana on toast. I got it from that kid's tv show Why Don't You back in the day, and ever since, it's been my favourite comfort food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Chips dipped in icecream. esp when drunk in Eddies :D

Advertisement