Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland midweek

Options
  • 25-03-2007 4:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anyone backing Ireland 10/11 to win on wednesday
    Poor odds really,considering how they have played so far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

would,nt touch this one,video nasty in slovakia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 NR16

R you mad ! 10/11 !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

A more realistic price would be 6/4 the pair. Slovakia are definitely going to be the value here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Hoops1888

Bateman wrote:
    A more realistic price would be 6/4 the pair. Slovakia are definitely going to be the value here.

Hopefully not.

Wouldn't be to sure this about this game when you think about it the team know they have to win.

Even with Robbie I think thats a good thing.

Hopefully this time the fans will be alot better I even think they sang for 5mins it was shoxking stadium like that and the amount of people there. They were showing the anthem alot of people were sitting and not even singing thought the atmosphere would be alot better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Slovakia are great value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Wouldnt back Ireland with YOUR money... these boys aint bad, we wont win - a 0 -0 draw be most likely and a one goal loss very probable..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Hoops1888

I'm backing Sweden and Italy In a double.

Goodluck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Ireland are around 6/5 on the exchanges, wouldn't be surprised to see them drift out to the 6/4, 13/8 mark.

The only bet worth considering is under 2.5 goals at 1.77, looks great value to me as I'd be very surprised to be see 3 or more goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Hoops1888 wrote:

Goodluck.

just looking at Wednesdays games myself, some juicy ones to go for

England, Wales, Poland, Czechs, Spain, Ukraine and Italy for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭iwincosimcool

ive there a goal to be in the wales match in the ffirst 22 minutes, at 10/11. im just thinking about it now and wish i hadent placed it, well see though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭maxi-twist

VinnyL wrote:
    just looking at Wednesdays games myself, some juicy ones to go for

England, Wales, Poland, Czechs, Spain, Ukraine and Italy for me

You won then?I still have to wait on croatia to play...There match was postponed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

we,re not brazil we,re northern ireland.
    well done the north and the lad healey is pure class,got to be snapped by a premiership club.

Hoops1888 wrote:

Goodluck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Fair play to anyone who got the 2.25 on betfair and took a chance, I know a few who did. Anyone who was backing us at odds-on was silly though...

Advertisement