Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K800 bluetooth disconnecting problems

• 25-03-2007 4:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Lately, my k800 has started to give a bit of trouble when I turn off bluetooth to disconnect it from my sony bluetooth car stereo. Sometimes when I turn off bluetooth it freezes on the disconnecting screen so I have to power off the phone. But the most common problem is even though I have turned off bluetooth it still displays the bluetooth handsfree headset in the top left corner, even though bluetooth is turned off it is actually still on. If I power off the phone the headset disappears and bluetooth is turned off.

Also my stereo is a sony bt5000, which has the ability to stream music from a ad2p phone like the k800. Its worked perfectly for the last few months but since I started having bluetooth problems the k800 no longer streams music to the stereo but plays through the phone loud speaker instead, despite it being connected, making/receiving calls via the bluetooth stereo is fine.

Its an 02 phone, so I don't think I can update the firmware if its a firmware issue.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Hi

I would get the phone debranded so you can take the latest SE software.
    Dont think o2 irl will update the SE K800i firmware.

I debraned mine on wotanserver.com as I wanted the latest firmware to support the Stereo Bluetooth Headset HBH-DS970.
    Never had any problems with bluetooth ( after initial pairing)

Advertisement