Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daughtry

• 25-03-2007 5:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone heard anything from this band? I think they seriously kick ass. His voice is really powerful. I didn't watch last year's American Idol but the lead singer was forecasted by many to win it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Just had a listen on youtube.

It's basically Pop dressed up as Rock music; Take away the distorted guitars, and it could've been a Garth Brooks song. Still, as Pop ballads go, it's certainly not offensively annoying. Infact, I could probably listen to it and not even notice listening to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

just got the album and its very good - some great tracks on it

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea i heard of them just over a year ago at this stage , never watched american idol either. They kinda remind me of Nickelback in away. Still like a few of there songs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

They're not bad but not great either. They are unlikely to polarise opinions like certain other bands.

I continually misread their name as Draughty for some reason :).

Advertisement