Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3s range of phones

• 25-03-2007 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭

Now that 3 is the only network with a decent data tariff, I would love to switch from Vodafone to 3, but its range of phones are really poor. Does any body know if 3 are planning of offer any smart phones, some thing like the E61 (which it does in the UK) , treo 750 or any thing with a big screen to take advantage of the fact that you can now go online with out having to take a second mortgage ?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

they have the n73 and 70, both symbian based smart phones, and the w950 should be released at some point.

you could always go buy a sim free smart phone if you really want one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

Tree wrote:
    they have the n73 and 70, both symbian based smart phones, and the w950 should be released at some point.

you could always go buy a sim free smart phone if you really want one

Don't think your going to see w950 on the 3ireland network as i haven't seen it on any of 3s (Ireland , uk etc ) website in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

foobar wrote:
    Don't think your going to see w950 on the 3ireland network as i haven't seen it on any of 3s (Ireland , uk etc ) website in a while.

3 Ireland announced they will launch the W950 in October 2006. Oops, we already passed that date. :D

It's available in the UK and Austria too I think, though X-Series isn't compatible.

Advertisement