Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

citeron c4

Options
  • 25-03-2007 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

i am thinking of buyin a c4 coupe 05 does anyone have one? what are they like perfomance wise? are they reliable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭dil999

Citroen are a great company car. in other words, when someone else is paying for them. They are very comfortable and look well, but boy do they give trouble.

I had a xantia as a company car years ago, and it was fine. It had a few niggles but i wasn't paying for them. I later bought a 3 year old one, and it cost me almost half again in repairs. Electrics went. handrbake went, suspension went. I traded int 2 years later and got almost €0 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

tThat is all down to experience. I mean, I have a '99 Xsara Coupé, with amost 140,000 miles on it. No sign of her packing it in yet. I have a ZX Elysee before that for 2 years. The C4 constinues this line. As does its reliability too. I wouldn't hesitate to get the C4 Coupé VTS if I could afford it.

Seanie.

Advertisement