Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Irish, Paddy Scotsman and Paddy Englishman...

Options
  • 25-03-2007 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

...Are on a plane above a desert. A man on the plane says that "if you jump out the plane and shout anything you want you will land in it".

So paddy Scotsman jumps out the plane and screams "BEER!" and he land in a giant beer lake

Paddy Irishman jumps out the window and screams "GIRLS!" and lands in a pile of girls

Paddy Englishman then jumps out and screams "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Damn kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

personally if i had to jump out of a plane anywhere i'd rather land in a liquid than on top of a bunch of girls - more chance of surviving the fall.

it'd be a different story if i had a parachute though.

besides, who the hell would jump out of plane in the desert ? i mean in fairness the chances of survival would be slim to none.

damn kids.

Advertisement