Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halting Site near new house

Options
  • 25-03-2007 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

Looking at a new house but have been told that there may be a halting site going near it........not going to buy if there is......so I was wondering what the politically correct name for a halting site? So I can search for a planning application.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

I think they actually call them halting sites, there is supposed to be one going up near me on the enniskerry road..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Looking at a new house but have been told that there may be a halting site going near it........not going to buy if there is......so I was wondering what the politically correct name for a halting site? So I can search for a planning application.

will you start a new thread with the results of your search? that'll make it 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

SDCC doesn't seem to be working but I found some stuff over on www.neighbours.ie about it so we're not going to buy there. There was other problems in there as well so there was more reasons to it as well.

Advertisement