Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Mondeo

Options
  • 25-03-2007 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

Rite so im gettin a new car and i love the way the new mondeo looks but alas not released til june and realistically i cant afford one. So thats that.

Until last night, was in the pub and a mate of mine told me that Monaghan Bros. in Lisnaskea had one of the new mondeos in the showroom and are doing a deal at the mo. One years fee tax, one year free insurance and 3k off the list price if you order one in the next few weeks.

Have to say thats a damn good offer, so tomorrow ill be dropping by to get exact details of this and see what spec car does this discount affect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Rite so im gettin a new car and i love the way the new mondeo looks but alas not released til june and realistically i cant afford one. So thats that.

Until last night, was in the pub and a mate of mine told me that Monaghan Bros. in Lisnaskea had one of the new mondeos in the showroom and are doing a deal at the mo. One years fee tax, one year free insurance and 3k off the list price if you order one in the next few weeks.

Have to say thats a damn good offer, so tomorrow ill be dropping by to get exact details of this and see what spec car does this discount affect.
    but you probably still won't get it till june

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

It is on the old model, but yes, great value to be had on them. Depreciation will be painful enough, but in real terms it wont loose money any worse than something like an Audi A4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

Lex Luthor wrote:
    but you probably still won't get it till june

Yes it will be june, but if i can afford it i dont mind the wait.

maidhc wrote:
    It is on the old model, but yes, great value to be had on them. Depreciation will be painful enough, but in real terms it wont loose money any worse than something like an Audi A4.

Its the new 2007 model, there is seemly 12 of them in the UK pre launch to give people a look and a test drive. the guy that told me this took it for a spin and he said it was the new model. Now that said, we were in the pub so ill wait to see this with my own eyes

Its the new 2007 model, there is seemly 12 of them in the UK pre launch to give people a look and a test drive. the guy that told me this took it for a spin and he said it was the new model. Now that said, we were in the pub so ill wait to see this with my own eyes

I can't see ford giving a special deal on the new model. I know there is a pretty substantial cash back deal on the 2007 "old" mondeos.

maidhc wrote:
    I can't see ford giving a special deal on the new model. I know there is a pretty substantial cash back deal on the 2007 "old" mondeos.

*POP* Ah thats my bubble burst :D I had a feeling that was the case but if they do have a new model one there then im taking it for a spin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Ford still have a fair amount of current model Mondeos to shift. That is more than likely the deal you are looking at. I doubt very much that a brand new model would need such an incentive to sell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

i think james bond will sell the new model very well without ford giving out free tax and insurance for a year.........:rolleyes:

like i said, it was a mate that told me this in the pub, so thats why im checkin this all out. i think ill stick with changing to an 06 ST2.2 TDCi

like i said, it was a mate that told me this in the pub, so thats why im checkin this all out. i think ill stick with changing to an 06 ST2.2 TDCi

Not a bad move at all. Id love one myself.

41995_ford_2005_Mondeo_ST_TDCi_003_4_122_428lo.jpg

I cant wait to get my hands on this, hopefully end of april, start of may :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement