Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Squashing Pumpkins

Options
  • 25-03-2007 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I know this is not the right forum to be posting in but i said to people i would let them know when this was happening, admins feel free to move this thread at your will.

A Smashing Pumpkins tribute band will be playing in cuba live on the 28th of April for those of you who are fans of the pumpkins, it should be a good night.

Cuba Night Club.
    * Squashing Pumpkins Sat 28th April

Im not too sure what the cover charge is yet but ill let you know asap!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Sound. I'll be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Sweet as a nut. Apologies in advance to anyone I knock over in the mosh pit!:D :D

Damnit.

I thought this was going to be a thread about throwing pumpkins from buildings.

Might just do that anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Damnit.

I thought this was going to be a thread about throwing pumpkins from buildings.

Might just do that anyways

And catch it on camera, under the name of education.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Just letting u all know that this gig is this saturday coming! Should be good!

• Advertisement
Advertisement