Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercer in the midlands?

Options
  • 25-03-2007 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

looking to get 2 lip piercings (one each side of my top lip) in the next few days so im wonderin if anyone can recommend a place to go?
    i live in longford but go to mullingar quite a bit..so pref. somewhere near-ish me..where they have a friendly piercer who won't mind me crying like a baby when i get it done lol!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 punctured

Hey! don't know where exactly you mean by the midlands one bit of advise though is to be aware of the placement of the jewellery. If the placement is wrong the back of the labret stud can cause irritation to you gums and teeth. This is sore and in the long termcan cause gum recession. if cork isn't too far away try Triple X

Advertisement