Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Eggs

• 25-03-2007 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Which egg are you hoping to get for easter?!

Can't beat the Cadbury eggs but I thought I'd get a dark chocolate egg this year...can you get the Green and Black's eggs here?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

MilkyBar!

Mmmmh White Chocolate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

You can't beat Cadbury's. LOVE the buttons eggs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Butler's, hopefully. Request already put in with Mammy :D

Failing that, Cadbury's Roses. A big one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

Schlemm wrote:
    Which egg are you hoping to get for easter?!

Can't beat the Cadbury eggs but I thought I'd get a dark chocolate egg this year...can you get the Green and Black's eggs here?
    ye you can get thim in the health store, wel ive seen them in the one in blanchardstown s.c. anyway.
    got a 70% dark one from the handmade chocolate boutique across the road from my house last yr. it was the nicest thing i hav ever eaten.....like an angel was taking a sh*t on my tounge:D:D
    cant beat an old cadburys dairy milk or creme egg tho.....ahh nostalgia......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

I'd love to get a Lindt one, they're supposed to be great, and I could do with a change from the usual Cadbury/Nestle/Mars brand ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

i love a kinder one or a toblerone one or a galaxy one...actually i'd take anything really!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Just remembered a Terry's Chocolate Orange egg that I got years ago...the egg was that lovely orangy chocolate...mmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dlgal

a galaxy one for definite!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I dont get eggs cos the cheap egg chocolate always made me sick

so its a few giant bars for me! namely dairymilk and galaxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Green and blacks white chocolate one would be nice, had one before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The Americans have more of an Easter chocolate bunny thing going on so it looks like I am stuck with that. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭Archeron

Anyone see that new Cadburys egg thats an egg, with an egg inside it, and another egg inside that, and then full of sweets? Mmmm, tubbylicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Country-Bumpkin

Id love a terrys chocolate orange one or milkybar or maltesers (for the diet) in reality my b/f will probably forget :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I love the wee ones you get in the pound shops. The chocolate is really thin in some bits and so thick in others and u get 3 for 5e or something. Eggscellent :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

p-nut wrote:
    ye you can get thim in the health store, wel ive seen them in the one in blanchardstown s.c. anyway.

They're everywhere this year even Tescos. YUM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Black_Venom

Not a big chocolate fan, like an odd caramel egg or maby roses or some cadburys type. Hate nestle.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I'd like to get a flake one. I havent had a flake in years and i used to really like them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Nah, you just can't beat a smarties egg! Reminds me of when I was young.

You know what I would love though...... to get a big creme egg, if you know what I mean???? You know you get a big hollow egg and 2 creme eggs but why can't they make the big egg into a creme egg????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

Love2love wrote:
    Nah, you just can't beat a smarties egg! Reminds me of when I was young.

You know what I would love though...... to get a big creme egg, if you know what I mean???? You know you get a big hollow egg and 2 creme eggs but why can't they make the big egg into a creme egg????
    haha, i think that every yr and not one yr goes by where i hear SOMEONE say it:D

Check this out tho: http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project.php?projectID=2 or this http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project.php?projectID=302

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Artmustang

rebel72 wrote:
    You can't beat Cadbury's. LOVE the buttons eggs.

YEP!:D makes me drool....oops:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Love2love wrote:

My grandfather used to work in Nestle, and every year got one of the giant eggs and filled it up with the vanilla filling, and then covered it with walnuts! It was lovely.

Failing having a contact in the business, just blackmail a cadburys employee into doing your evil deeds ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Anyone know of a white chocolate egg (besides Milkybar) and where to get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Brian017 wrote:
    Anyone know of a white chocolate egg (besides Milkybar) and where to get it?
    Green and Blacks do a white chocolate egg!
    http://www.greenandblacks.com/uk/productdetails.php?pageid=27&cid=23&pid=76

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Where are Green & Blacks eggs available from?

Advertisement